We help individuals to learn about the nature of reality, embrace their reality as they create it, realize their unique purpose, release mental, emotional, and physical baggage, and join in our community of intentional practitioners who encourage emergence in ourselves and our world. In addition to providing thousands of pages of free web content on this and satellite sites The Elias Forum, The Way of Spirit: Teachings of Rose, PaulHelfrich.com, and CWEJohnson.com, we offer many services.
Our courses are provided by skilled instructors and on-demand for your convenience. Our collaborative learning approaches are supported by a vital learning community to reinforce the teachings and help you in your next steps.
- Mastery of Self-Compassion, by instructor Chris Johnson, will help put an end to your “negative” experiences by helping you befriend your ego self, learn how your ego-self approaches reality creation, address the beliefs that prevent you from fully expressing yourself, and more. You’ll receive access to valuable materials and exercises each month that are designed to establish a compassionate regard for your ego-self. Find out more.
Private & Group Therapeutic Sessions
- Energy Psychology (EP) & Energy Medicine (EM) address thoughts and beliefs surrounding an issue and dissipate any “held” energy to bring balance to your bio-electromagnetic “energy layer”. The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), often referred to as tapping or acupuncture without the needles, is one highly effective technique in treating a wide variety of ailments. See EFT & “Muscle Testing” at CWEJohnson.com for more information.
- Past Life Regression Therapy is a form of EP that can help you recall information from other lives that has relevance to particular psychological, emotional, or physical challenges in your current life (all three are usually involved in any condition). The mere act of becoming aware of past life information is in itself therapeutic for many people, and a deeper understanding of your current life circumstances can occur which can be both mentally and physically liberating. See Past Life Regression Therapy at CWEJohnson.com for more information.
- Rose Sessions are available for any topic. Rose is a non-physically focused energy personality essence and teacher whose intent is to help us communicate directly with our own essence, or greater Self. Rose is channeled by Joanne Helfrich to express her highly informed perspective on the nature of reality. For more information, visit the Teachings of Rose website and Speak with Rose.
Group Programs & Presentations
These informative and frequently entertaining topics of your choice, held in-person or virtually. If you’d like to host a program or event, contact us to discuss themes, logistics, and pricing. Below are topics presented to date.
- Your Hero’s Journey – Found in many narratives around the world, the hero’s journey can be considered a template for our lives in which we heed the call of our own unique and important purpose. Participants will be encouraged to look deeply into the passions they have possessed since childhood, recognize their divine gifts, and find ways to be of service in the world that evoke their best, most fun and spontaneous selves.
- Exploring Other Lifetimes – Is it possible that we live other lifetimes? This presentation will explain how it is possible, why it occurs, and provide examples of experiences that occur in spontaneous and therapeutic circumstances using Past Life Regression Therapy. This method of experiencing another life-“time” that has relevance to a particular challenge in your current life can be psychologically, emotionally, and physically healing. If desired, the presenter will lead the group in a past-life encounter exercise.
- Introduction to Conscious Creation – Learn how the common elements of every religious and spiritual tradition—known as perennial philosophy—are merging with the value systems of late twentieth century Western thought, including science. A main tenet is that consciousness is primary: that all matter — our brains, bodies, and all physical reality — is created and maintained by our consciousness, individually and collectively. This presentation provides an overview and practical pointers on how we may “live up to the abilities of consciousness.”
- The Emerging NewWorldView – An illuminating view of ourselves, our world, and how we can all get along, through the lenses of traditional, modern, and critically evolving postmodern worldviews. This inclusive view uses a sound foundation of science and spiritually-oriented sources, to strengthen the value and validity of each, taking to heart the advice to “live up to the abilities of consciousness.”
- An Integral Approach to Channeling – The integral approach of Ken Wilber greatly helps to identify and authenticate this precious, too-often misunderstood gift. We are only beginning to map out the array of abilities that lie in all of us and can be further developed by practice and application.
- Seth & The Secrets of Conscious Creation – Learn about the Seth phenomenon and the principles of conscious creation, including the idea that consciousness is primary to All of existence, and recommended tools to create the reality we most deeply desire.
- The Meaning of Life, Part 7: The Afterdeath Experience – According to Seth, death is a state of becoming, not an eternal resting place, and like our physical reality, our death experiences will be based on our belief systems. Seth provides helpful instructions on what to expect and how to prepare for the inevitable!
- Spiral Dynamics Introduction – The “science of worldviews,” Spiral Dynamics Integral (SDi) explores the core intelligences and deep values that flow beneath what we believe and do. The result is a dynamic model of how values arise and spread, why people make decisions differently, and what to do with the differences to create positive outcomes. SDi, based on scientific research, has been field-tested in the most complex of environments, including South Africa, where it assisted in addressing the issues of apartheid while avoiding civil war.
- Spiral Dynamics Experiential – Understanding Spiral Dynamics is enhanced by this fun and engaging program in which participants experience the developmental “biopsychosocial subsystems” within and around them. In the process, participants identify means to better understand themselves and others, and areas in need of attention and rehabilitation.
- The Channeling Phenomenon: A Multi-methodological Assessment – This academic presentation for the Integral Institute outlines an integral approach to conducting scientific research on channeling and is, in the words of American Philosopher Ken Wilber, “Terrific!”
- Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Anthroposophy – This philosophy, created by Rudolf Steiner, originated in his study of Goethe, is grounded in perennial philosophy, spent time with the Theosophists, and served to create perhaps the most conscious and life-affirming way to school our young: Waldorf education.